- When answering fill-in-the-blank questions, you can now answer by tapping as well as dragging. Tap the frame you want to answer, and then tap the choice you want to answer to set the choice in the frame.
- Changed the wording of "capture rate" to "achievement rate".
- Improved the quick answer format so that explanations are not displayed when time runs out or you select "I don't know".
- Modified to display the alt attribute information when it is set in the image.
- When "No shuffle" and "Set the number of questions" were used together, the questions were shuffled, but the problem has been fixed so that the questions are not shuffled.
- Fixed a problem in which the display of mathematical expressions collapsed when moving from the result screen by clicking the Review button.
- Fixed a bug where the tooltip displayed on the Master mode button would appear when starting a quiz in Normal mode.
- Fixed a bug that section names containing tags such as HTML were not displayed.
- There was a bug that quizzes with input specified as a class in the question data could not be answered correctly, so it has been fixed so that quizzes can be answered.