You can now attach a report / Essay with the question. This type of question does not support the insertion of images, sounds, and formulas.
- Quiz Creation form
The line beginning with # is the setting for the entire quiz. Enter question data with blank line delimiters. The first line of each block is a question. The second line inputs “textarea-report:” or “textarea-enquete:”. In “textarea-report:”, the administrator can perform scoring in learning BOX. In “textarea-enquete:”, it is a form that points will be given if something is input.
Add the point if there is a partially correct answer
The line beginning with # is the setting for the whole problem. The first line #format: table declares that problem data is described in tabular form. Each line corresponds to a question after the third line. In “textarea-report:”, the administrator can perform scoring in learningBOX. In “textarea-enquete:”, it is a form that points will be given if something is input. The sample is here
A B 1 #format:table 2 #title: survey 3 grade by an admin textarea-report: 4 Give a mark if there is a patially correct answer textarea-enquete:
1. Log in and click “Content Management” in the sidebar or the red frame on “My Page”.
2. Click the menu button (+ button) of the content management screen → Test /Quiz → “Create a Test / Quiz”.
3. Fill in the title of the Quiz creation form.
4. Click on “Edit”.
5. Set the question type to “Report Question”.
6. Describe the question sentence. Select one of “Score by the administrator” and “Score if there is a partially correct answer” for the scoring method. If there are no problems, click Save. (It is also possible to confirm with the preview button.)
8. You can add a question with the “+” button in the red frame or delete it with the “-” button. Make sure there are no mistakes and click the “Create” button to complete.