- Quiz Creation Form
Describe a quiz sentence, a correct answer, incorrect answers for one element per line. Insert a blank line between one quiz to the other quiz.
In the following example, the text is “Choose the person who opened the Edo Bakufu and won the battle in Sekigahara” at the 1st quiz, the correct choice is “Ieyasu Tokugawa”, and the incorrect choices are “Iemitsu Tokugawa” “Hideyoshi Toyotomi”, “Nobunaga Oda” and “Yoritomo Minamoto”.
#messages_intro:MCQ (a Single Correct Choice)
1)Choose the person who opened the Edo Bakufu and won the battle in Sekigahara.
Ieyasu Tokugawa|First Edo bakufu General → Ieyasu Tokugawa<br><a href=”https://bit.ly/1TyqxCa”target=”_blank”>➡<u>Here for more details</a></u>
2) Choose the southernmost island in the world
Antarctica | Island of Japan <br> Northernmost → Etrofu Island <br> Easternmost → Minami Torishima <br> Southernmost → Okino no Torishima <br> Westernmost → Yonagunijima <br> //bit.ly/2iyTH4a”target=”_blank”>➡<u>Learn more </a> </ u>
3) Which is not included in the four regions of the United Kingdom
Finland | The countries of the United Kingdom → England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland. <br> <a href=”https://bit.ly/28RR3lC” target=”_blank”> ➡ <u> Learn more </a> </ u>
4) His name of comics are Astro Boy, Jungle Emperor, and Ribbon Knight. he was once known as a cartoon god. Choose the person from multiple choices.
Osamu Tezuka | Osamu Tezuka was born on November 3, 1928 in Toyonaka, Osaka as the eldest son of three brothers. <br> <a href=”https://bit.ly/2MfSihN”target=”_blank”> ➡ <u> Learn more </a> </ u>
- The first line #question_count: 10 is the number of questions to be asked. If this is not the case, all quizzes will be asked.
- The second line is the message displayed before the commencement of the quiz.
- The third and subsequent lines are the quiz definition. The quiz definition is divided into several blocks at blank line breaks. each block consists of the quiz sentence in the first line, the choice of the correct choice in the second line, and the incorrect choices in the third line.
- Some options may require a quiz type. In that case, “sa:” is written in the second line of each block, the correct choice is written in the third line, and the wrong choice is written in the fourth and subsequent lines
Setting for commentary in text format
Commentary can be displayed according to the inputted answer. There are three ways to specify the commentary shown below.
- Uniformed commentary displays
- the same message regardless of the correct or the incorrect answer.
- Commentary for true/false
- the different message would be displayed for the correct answer or the incorrect answer
- Commentary for each choice
- the different message would be shown at each choice.
If you write a sentence separated by | at the end of the first choice, it will be displayed as a commentary after you input the answer.
#click messages_intro:please “Start button”
Sapporo city|Hokkaido`s prefactural captial city is Sapporo.
#messages_intro: click “start button”
Sapporo city | Cograt！ You chose correct answer
Hakodate city |Hokkaido`s prefactural city capital is Sapporo
#messages_intro:please click “Start button”
Sapporo city|You chose the Correct answer! Congrats!
Hakodate city|It is used to be the biggest city until 1934. However, there is no prefectural capital there.
Obihiro city|Obihiro city is the center of Tokai region but there is no prefectural capital city
Tomakomai city |The city is 5th largest city. Although, there is no prefectural capital city
To create a quiz in tabular form, put “#format: table” at the beginning of the file. One quiz corresponds to one line. Each line is a tab-delimited list of quiz sentences, correct answers, and incorrect answers. The first quiz in the example below is the quiz sentence “Choose the southernmost island in the world.”, The quiz type is “MCQ (sa)”, the correct answer is “Antarctica”, the incorrect answers are “Australia” “South America” and “Africa”. The sample is here
A B C D E F 1 #format:table 2 #question_count:10 3 #messages_intro:click “start button” 4 Where is Prefactural captal city of Hokkaido pref located? sa: Sapporo city Hakodate city Obihiro city Tomakomai city 5 Where is Prefactural captal city of Aomori pref located? sa: Aomori city Yabe city Tsugaru city Tokai village 6 Where is Prefactural captal city of Iwate pref located? sa: Morioka city Iwate city Hanamaki city Ichinoseki city 7 Where is Prefactural captal city of Miyagi pref located? sa: Sendai city Miyagi city Morioka city Natori city 8 Where is Prefactural captal city of Akita pref located? sa: Akita city Yuzawa city Ozika city Daisen city 9 Where is Prefactural captal city of Yamagata pref located? sa: Yamagata city Tendou city Murayama city Shinzyo city
Commentary Settings At the Tabular Form
In the tabular form, you can set the commentary as you do in the text format. you can display the commentary at each choice with the following example.
A B C D E F 1 #format:table 2 #question_count:10 3 Where is a prefactural capital city of Hokkaido？ sa: Sapporo city|Correct! Hakodate City | It was the largest city in Hokkaido until 1934, but there is no government office until now. Obihiro city | Obihiro city is the center of the Tokachi region, but there is no government office. Tomakomai City | It is the fifth largest city in Hokkaido, but there is no government office.
1. Log in and click “Content Management” in the sidebar or the red frame on My Page.
2. Click the menu button (+ button) of the content management screen → Quiz/Test → “Create Your Quiz/Test”.
3. Fill in the title section of the Quiz Creation Form.
4. Click on “Edit” at the quiz.
5.Set the quiz type as “Multiple Choice Questions (a Single Answer)”.
6. Describe the quiz sentence, correct answer & wrong answer. You can add a choice with the “+” button in the red frame or delete it with the “-” button.
Select true/false as shown in the red frame of the image below. (You can locate the order of the correct answer wherever you would like.)
You can write the commentary when you need and if everything is done, you can check it with the preview button. If there are no problems, click “Save”.
7. You can add a quiz with the “+” button in the red frame or delete it with the “-” button. Make sure there are no mistakes and click the “Create” button to complete.
8. The image below shows the completion of the quiz.