Assigning a Problem Folder to a Group
- Click on "Manage and create issues" in the sidebar or the red box on the user's My Page.
- Click the Edit icon to the right of the folder you want to assign to the group, or click the icon in the Group Sharing column.
- By selecting a group to publish to, you can publish the questions in the folder only to the selected group.
- Click on the "Save" button.
- The above completes the process. Folders that are assigned to a group will change the color of the icon in the Group Sharing column.
- The selected issue folder will be visible only to the administrator and to members of the group selected in the group to be published.