You can now set prerequisites, such as if you want the student to solve the next problem after passing a particular question.
- Click on "Content Management" in the sidebar.
- Click "Add Constraint" from the operation menu (+ sign) in the upper left corner.
- The constraint will be added to the bottom of the problem list. Drag and drop the constraint to the place where you want to add it.
- There are two types of constraints: answer and view all questions and materials above the constraint, or pass all questions and materials above the constraint.
- This is what you will see when you solve a problem.
- When you clear the restriction, it will be opened like this.